Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Freedom 3v3 Soccer Tourney for Tato

Lucy and Rog hanging out in the shade.




Not just "hot stuff" but HOT!

Rog took this one of me in the shade.

She's so "muscley" is that a word!?!

Passing time just looking dang cool!

You go girl!
Sadie had 2 full days of a 3v3 soccer tournament in Provo last weekend.  She played so hard, our team was amazing.  The ended up taking 1st place in the tournament!  It is so impressive to see her progress, her skills have improved so much!  Go Avalanche!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the blog Kim! Thanks for letting me share it with you and the family. I have posted a link on my site, so I will know each time you post! Great fun with a great family. Hope you liked the pics of Duke. Let me know if we need to re-do them. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete