Tuesday, August 2, 2011

One week down...two to go!

August 1, 2011

Hello All!

The MTC is like a different world. I am enjoying the scriptures and my district. We are all so close and I wouldn't have any other Brothers in it.  My companion is Elder Donovan Gregory, and although we don't have to much in common we have a good time.  I am learning so much and my days are packed! This part of my mission will be rough but I should endure it well. I often pray for the ones I love back home and always remember what they've taught me...LOVE
 
I will send pics soon

Elder Duke Richard Babka

2 comments:

  1. Hey Elder B! Good to hear from you! We are glad you are doing well. If you think the MTC is a different world, wait until you get to San Antonio! You all write back, ya hear. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your MTC experience. It is challenging but wonderful at the same time. I remember being spiritually filled and physically exhausted!! Our prayers are with you. XO XO

    ReplyDelete